With fall in the air, it makes me want to bake up a storm! I tested our 1980s oven last night for the first time and it works so let the baking begin! Here are some tasty treats I want to make soon!
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – LOVE this recipe! Plus it makes three loaves of bread which means there’s plenty to put in the freezer for later.
2. Creme Brulee – I’ve never had creme brulee before but now that I’ve got ramekins, I’ve got to make it!
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Pumpkin plus cheesecake? Yes please!
4. Dark Chocolate Cranberry Almond Cookies – YUM. These sound like delicious fall cookies.
5. Banana Pudding – This doesn’t require an oven but it’s one of my favorite desserts!
6. Homemade Biscuits – I’ve been craving hot biscuits with jelly lately so I want to try making my own.
7. Apple Crumble – I had to throw in an apple recipe. This one sounds oh so good!