I was trying to decide what to write about today and for some reason, the 90s popped into my head. Growing up in the 90s, we were pretty fortunate to have some great things happen. From Beanie Babies to the Backstreet Boys, the 90s was filled with pop culture gold. Here are my favorite 90s shows that I grew up watching. Also as a side note, we didn’t have cable so these are mainly shows that aired on the regular channels.
1. Full House – My all time favorite 90s show! Uncle Jesse was so cute and I wanted to be Michelle Tanner. You got it dude! I cried when she fell off the horse.
2. Saved by the Bell – I remember watching this show with my older neighbors. They were a few years older than me and I wanted to be just like them. It made me want to live in California!
3. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air – In west Philadelphia born and raised… enough said.
4. Boy Meets World – Corey and Topanga 4 Eva! I re-fell in love with this show in college because there were re-runs on when I was studying.
5. Family Matters – Steve Urkel is such a great character. Did I do that?!
6. Step by Step – I can still sing this theme song by heart. Such a good family dynamic!
7. Sabrina – I wanted to be a teenage witch so bad! I even got the crystal ball toy growing up so I could tell the future.
8. Home Improvement – This was a show we enjoyed watching as a family. You gotta love Tim, Al, Heidi, and Mr. Wilson.
9. Sister Sister – This show was also on re-runs a lot in college so I got to watch it again. How cool to have a long lost twin sister!
10. The Nanny – Another 90s classic. Fran’s voice was adorably annoying!