1. I really want some cute cropped pants for work. The only problem is I’m tall so all the pants I find typically don’t fit that well because they’re too short or they hug the wrong places. I might have to try these or these from Old Navy or these from Loft.
2. One thing I am not loving is the new iPhone update. I have an older iPhone and it drains the battery like no other. Plus the big text at the top of some areas like email where it says Inbox is kind of weird.
3. Now that we’ve got a house, we need more furniture and wall decorations than before. Luckily Cody said he is willing to build some stuff so we’ll hopefully save some money and get a custom look. The Shanty 2 Chic girls provide free plans for their furniture and somehow make it look easy to do. Here are some of the things from them that I’d like him to build: some floating shelves for the living room, this locker cabinet because it has so much storage for the living room, and some mirrors similar to this for the dining area.
4. Y’all Whataburger has a chorizo burger that we are dying to try! A Whataburger plus spicy sausage… Could it get any better?
5. Normally when I go on road trips, one of the snacks I’ll buy are sunflower seeds. I grew up eating sunflower seeds like nobody’s business. One of my favorite things to do was put some seeds in my mouth then take a drink of coke. The sweet and salty was delish. Our next door neighbors would mix different flavors of seeds in a big Ziploc bag and we would try to guess what flavors they put in there. My current favorite seeds are the Big’s pickle flavored ones. I loved David’s growing up but Big’s are my new fave. They’re huge, are easy to crack, and come in a ton of good flavors like buffalo sauce and bacon salt!