I haven’t been doing much reading lately due to house projects and being busy with work but I’m hoping to get back to it soon. Here’s what’s on my fall reading list!
1. Crazy Rich Asians book series. My mom recommended these books to me for fun, light reading which is right up my alley. I’m reading the first one and am really enjoying it.
2. Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple – I’ve read a couple of books by this author and really enjoyed them. I’ve heard this one is great so I can’t wait to check it out.
3. Innocents and Others by Dana Spiotta – I think I’ve checked this one out of the library before but never got around to reading it so I’m going to make sure I get around to it this time.
4. Standard Deviation by Katherine Heiny – This one was on a summer reading list which typically means they’re on the lighter side. The reviews say it’s hilarious so I’m looking forward to a good life.
5. The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter – I think I saw this one recommended on the Skimm’s email. It sounded thriller-y enough for my taste.
When I’m looking for good books to read, I usually turn to the book section of Entertainment Weekly. They’ve got a must-read list for summer and fall so hopefully I can get around to reading some of these books too!